Want To Become A
Officer In 2011?
At The Very First Attempt...
Become A Prison Officer Career Guide'
The Complete 200 Page Guide Which Reveals Everything You Need To Know To
Prison Officer In 2011
The job of a
prison officer is one of the most challenging and rewarding careers
available and each day is different from the last. It is hard to think
of another job where everyday you challenge yourself and bring the best out
of the people you work with.
The role of a
prison officer has grown in recent and is now regarded as an exciting
career which attracts candidates from all walks of life, from those
leaving school or university to those seeking a new challenge and a career
changes. It is also a career which like that of a Fireman or a Police
Officer is respected within the community for work and effort in helping
If you are looking for a new career or just starting out then a career as a
prison officer offers a job on a shift basis which breaks the routine of
a usual 9 to 5 job. There are also opportunities to work part time or
job share and the prison service is often flexible in its approach.
The role of
Prison Officer is not only to keep in check those who have been imprisoned
but to help in their rehabilitation process so that they can be released
back into the community.
The Two Main Requirements to Join The
- you must be at least 18 years old
- you must also be a British citizen or
an EU national
This means that you do not need any
specific formal qualifications to join the prison service and this role is
open to the majority of people. There are also no gender restrictions so
both men and women can apply making this a very desirable job
The Benefits of Working for the Prison Service:
- A secure and stable job even in the
current banking crises
- You can earn up to £30,000 as a newly
- Fantastic benefits including generous
holiday, usually between 22-25 days (not
including public holidays!)
Opportunities to the role of senior prison officer and then
- The choice from two different types of
- Part Time work opportunities
When you apply to join
the Prison Service you will be required to pass a number of tests and
interviews which have been designed to test your suitability to the role.
To become an officer you must...
- Successfully complete a application
- Attend an assessment day
- Undertake and complete various
- Complete a one-on-one interview
- Pass a medical
- Pass Eyesight and fitness tests
The best way to pass
the selection tests is to be fully prepared with our professional insiders'
guide. Most candidates turn up to the assessment day unprepared and unsure
what is required of them. With this insider career guide we will show you
everything you need to know to succeed!
Here's What You Will Discover
Your Copy Of 'Become A Prison Officer'...
Introduction to the
role of a Prison Officer
This insiders guide to joining the prison
service starts off by providing your with a detailed examination of the
prison, the prison officer and what the work of a prison officer is
like. This chapter also provides you with in-depth information that will
help you answer the questions on your application form and the prison
- The Prison Officer Job Description
- The Main Duties And Responsibilities Of A Prison Officer
- Prison Officer Salary
- Applying To Become An Officer
- What Is It Like Working As A Prison Officer?
- A Prison Officer’s Perspective
- A Look Inside A Prison
- Health Care Centre
- Recreation Area
- Visitors Centre
- Education Centre
The Eligibility Requirements
This chapter includes of the
requirements to become a prison officer so that you can ensure you meet
their criteria. It will also answer and questions you have surrounding
possible limitations in joining the prison service.
- Eligibility Requirements Of The
- Physical Fitness
- Undischarged Bankrupt
- Eyesight Standard
- Membership Of Racist Groups And Organisations
- Eligibility Requirements Of The Prison Service
- Pre-Appointment Checks
- Declaration Of Freemason Membership
- Working Hours
- Guaranteed Interview Scheme For Disabled People
- Partnership Pension Account:
- Premium Pension Scheme
- Equal Opportunities
- Working Part Time And Job Sharing
- Criminal Records Bureau Check
The Prison Officer Selection Process 2011
covers what is involved in the prison officer selection process and
includes all the stages you need to pass to be successful on the day.
- The Selection Process
- Receipt of applications
- Prison Officer Selection Test (POST) – on-line version
- The Sift stage
- Recruitment Assessment Day (RAD)
- 4 role plays - you will need to pass the role play selection and stand
out from other candidates
- The Language POST test
- The prison officer structured interview
- Appointment stage
The Top 10 Insider Tips and Advice
Current serving prison officers and those that have successfully gone
through the selection process provide their 10 insider tips to give you
the best chance of succeed first time. The best way to pass any
selection process not just the prison officer selection process is to
learn from people who have already been successful. This chapter will
provide you with this knowledge.
On-Line Prison Officer Selection Test
(POST) sample test questions
Passing The Prison Officer Recruitment Assessment Day in 2011
When you apply to become a Prison
Officer you will be required to sit a recruitment test, which involves a
number of sections including:
Verbal logical reasoning test and answers
Numerical reasoning test and answers
• The memory test and
• The English Test
Various other tests that assess your
potential to becoming a Prison Officer
- In this chapter we have provided you
with practice tests designed to help you improve your scores. Read the
questions carefully and use a blank sheet of paper to write down your
answers. The check your answers against the correct answers provided
- During the Selection
Process you may be required to write a 100+ word essay stating the
reasons why you want to become a Prison Officer or on another similar
subject. We will show you how to prepare and what to include to score
POST - Checking for Discrepancies
POST - Recalling Information Test
The Core Behavioural Skills and Further Role Play Advice
- The 6 core behavioural skills
- Essential Role Play Advice
- Top Tips
- Tips For Passing The Role Play Scenarios
Structured Interview Advice
- The Prison Officer Structured
- Possible Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
- Probing Questions
- How To Structure Your Responses
- Insider Tips to help you succeed
Passing The Prison Officer Fitness Test
- The Prison Officer Fitness Test
- Directions For Performing The Fitness Test
- Fitness Test Progress Chart
get Prison Officer fit - Complete Information guide
- How To Plan Your Workout
- What Do You Want To Achieve?
- Keep A Check On What You Eat And Drink.
- You Don’t Need A Gym To Get FiT
- One Step At A Time
- Stretching Exercises
- Running Programme
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Tips For Running
- Alternatives To The Gym For Building Upper Body Strength
- The Endurance Test
- How To Pass The Endurance Test
- Chest Presses
- Staying With Your Workout
MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION...
And if you secure your copy
today you will also receive the following bonus which have been designed to
help increase you chances of success...
BONUS GIFT #1 -
'FREE 150 PAGE INTERVIEW SKILLS EBOOK
GIFT # 2 -
GET YOURSELF PRISON
OFFICER FIT' WITH THIS INFORMATION GUIDE.
Join The Prison Service
Your New Career Today...
If at any time during
the 10 days after you receive Become A Prison Officer, you
aren’t happy with it (for any reason), simply send us back the guide,
and we'll send you a full refund of your
money. It’s as simple as that...
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING WITH WORLD PAY
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
ARE PROCESSED AND DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
Here's How To Secure Your Copy
of Become A Prison Officer...
OPTION 1: PRISON OFFICER BOOK DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
Prison Officer 200 page book + 2 BONUSES
200 PAGE BOOK £9.97 + p&p
OPTION 2: PRISON OFFICER GUIDE DOWNLOAD
NOW FOR ONLY £10.97 + VAT
OPTION 3: PRISON OFFICER BOOK DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
Prison Officer 200 page book +
60 minute duration Assessment Centre Role Play DVD
PRISON OFFICER INTERVIEW DVD INCLUDES...
• Vital information about the Interview
• How to prepare effectively for the Interview
• How to create the right impression during the interview
• Demonstrating your qualities effectively
• What to research and where to get the information
• Understanding the intervierw process
• Lots of Insider Tips and Advice
• Preparing to pass the interview
• Lots of sample interview questions
• What the Interview involves
• Demonstrations on how to answer the questions
• How to structure your responses
• How to ensure Success!
200 PAGE BOOK + DVD £19.97 + p&p
OPTION 4: PRISON OFFICER PLATINUM PACK 2011
The comprehensive Prison Officer Platinum Pack
- How to become a Prison Officer 200
- Prison Officer Role Play 60 Minute
- Prison Officer Interview DVD
- Bleep Test Fitness Audio CD
- Numerical Reasoning Tests CD Rom
package is EVERYTHING you need to pass the entire Prison Officer selection
process in 2011. It can all be yours for just £49!
PLATINUM PACK ONLY £49
+ p&p + VAT
As soon as we receive your
order, your guide will be rushed to you immediately.
We will help you
succeed at the first attempt. Gain the edge other the candidates and
secure your copy today...
ALSO BRAND NEW FOR 2011....
THE PRISON OFFICER INSIDER
ROLE PLAY DVD
This is the FIRST and ONLY DVD that is dedicated to
helping you successfully complete the Prison Officer Role Play.
This DVD has
been create by those who have been through the entire application process
and know what it takes to succeed. This professional insider DVD is a must
have to ensure you are fully prepared.
Within this Unique DVD we will take you through the Role Play step by step
and providing you with loads of useful information, tips and techniques
never released before.
The role play is a vital part in the selection
process and you will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate
the 6 Core Behavioural skills that are
relevant to the Prison Officer Role. As the majority of candidates are
unaware of what these are they are unable to unsure that they turn up fully
Within this 60 minute
duration DVD, dedicated to the prison officer role play, we will provide you
with all the essential insider knowledge, tips and advice to help you become
a Prison Officer.
The Prison Officer Role Play
DVD 2011 is a professional DVD that has been specifically created to teach you
exactly how to pass the Prison Officer Role Play at the very first attempt!
THE INSIDER ROLE PLAY DVD
• Lots of insider information about
the assessment day and how to pass it
• How to prepare effectively for the role plays
• How you can pass the role play at the first attempt
• What you need to know about the 6 Core Behavioural Skills
• How to demonstrate the key behavioural skills
• Demonstrating Assertion effectively
• How to demonstrate "Non-Verbal Communication Skills"
• How to demonstrate "Respect for Diversity"
• How to gather information
• Showing Understanding during the assessment
• Different types of role play situations
• A compete understanding of the assessment process
• How to prepare effectively to ensure success
• How to interact with the other candidates during the role play
• How to score high marks during the assessment
• What the recruitment team are looking for
• A unique product not available anywhere else!
INSIDER ROLE PLAY DVD 2011 ONLY £14.97 (+ p&p)
Simply click on the button above and we will rush you a copy of this Unique
How2become are a HSBC Start
Up Stars National Finalist
How2become | 50 Churchill
Square Business Centre | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU